The Ryebeck COVID-19 Response
Please see below some useful information for our guests in regards to our proposed course of action moving forward.
1) Check-in: Direct room check in, Guests will be directed to their room to avoid any congestion at the reception area, social distancing will apply throughout. Your key will be left in your room before check-in to avoid direct handling of the key by our team
2) Distance rule: In public areas such as in the restaurants & corridors, all employees are required to keep a distance of one metre plus between them and the guests.
3) Personnel planning: Staff will work together in fixed teams in order to “reconstruct possible infection chains”.
4) Hotel Offering: The Hotel will only operate on a Bed and Breakfast basis with a limited but exceptionally tasty menu available. . Deposits will be taken for reservations but our approach will be extremely flexible allowing bookings to be rescheduled if required.
5) One Way System: We will have a small one way system starting when entering our restaurant area through the bar and exiting the restaurant from the far right side
6) Table Service: Our bar will be open however we politely ask our guests to avoid standing at the bar and to instead order drinks directly with a member of our team, you will then be served directly to wherever you are seated
5) Restaurant: Our restaurant capacity will be significantly reduced, with tables set up at a minimum distance of 1 metre plus apart.
6) Extension of opening hours: In order to provide sufficient space for all guests, the opening hours of restaurant will be extended.
7) Hotel Bar & Lounge: Areas will be open on limited capacity.
Hygiene & Disinfection
8) Disinfectant dispensers: Disinfectant dispensers will be placed on entrance to the property and outside toilet areas.
(Guests would be advised to use toilets in their own rooms where possible)
9) Room cleaning: Extensive new cleaning practices will be put in place to provide the best possible protection against potential Covid-19 viruses. All rooms will be thoroughly deep cleaned before the arrival of guests and the same “intensely robust” cleaning protocols will be applied during every guest change over. The most frequently used areas, such as bathrooms, and most used devices and appliances like TV remote controls will receive particular attention.
Ozone cleaning will also apply.
Extensive Training Programme
10) Training by independent auditors: All staff will go through new training at the hotel, with new guidelines, training material and Health & safety amendments issued and training sessions applied before the commencement of work.
As stated previously we are adhering to the government guidelines closely and we will amend any processes when advised to do so. We hope these measures put in place will give our guests reassurance that we are doing everything and more to protect us all.
We look forward to welcoming you all back to The Ryebeck soon!!!
Track & Trace
We will also be asking our guests on a confidential basis to inform us if they develop any symptoms within 7 days of leaving The Ryebeck which will enable us to inform Team Members & Guests whom may have been in contact.
Updated 7th July 2020